Tuesday, November 16

Today I Shall. . .

Today I shall...yes, I am challenging myself first and then each one of you to make a to-do list of the priorities for your day. Don't say ugghh!! We can really get overwhelmed and so busy with "stuff" that we don't really accomplish anything worthwhile. Or maybe it's just me?!!! hahaaaah

So today, make a list of your "have-to's" and then the list of optionals, and get to it! Don't delay the inevitable; some of these things have to be done and completed now, and others can be put on a shelf for awhile. It's so easy to procrastinate and take care of the fun stuff. But in our lives filled with family, home, work, and ministry, we have to weigh the options and determine the priorities. It's just life. . .so what shall you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment