Tuesday, February 15

I'VE HAD BETTER DAYS...

Can I come clean with you today?  I've had better days...oh yes, I really have.  I know, I know. This is coming from the gal who is always promoting others to "live positively on purpose". And I have to say, I am still positive; I am just "positively sure" that I've had better days...hahah.
I'm wondering...have you ever felt like this? When there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to finish everything.  When a loved one's fate is beyond your control. When you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's only as big as a






pin-size hole. When you are trying to hold everything together and the glue is disintegrating.  Can you relate?
As I share this with you, I am still hesitant to confess, but I do so because I believe that some of you are in the same boat with me. And as I share this with you, I also know that we are not alone.  The God of the universe is watching and waiting for us to reach to Him for the comfort we so need in difficult times.

[He speaks to us in His word by saying]













“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.

      I have called you by name; you are mine.
 When you go through deep waters,
      I will be with you.
   When you go through rivers of difficulty,
      you will not drown.
   When you walk through the fire of oppression,
      you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you..."


Did you see that?  God will be with you...and you will be able to make it through any difficulty...you can withstand oppression...this is such good news!  So if you, like me, have seen "better days", please know that God will be there to help get you through and that better days are straight ahead!





1 comment:

  1. My days are not always good either. But I am thankful that God will help me get through it all!

    ReplyDelete