Thursday, December 16

Speak To Me God


God's word.  The Bible.  Scripture.  Holy Spirit breathed and inspired words from God to all humankind.  God's chosen channel of speaking directly to you.

God wants to show you things in his word that will forever change your outlook on life and help you to deal with and confidently respond to everyday situations and even the unexpected circumstances that may come your way. 

Through scripture I've learned so, so many amazing things, and I'd like to share just a smidgen of those with you. . .(word for the day:  smidgen!)
1) That my colorful past has been erased (poof...gone..)
2) That I was designed to do great things for God (wow, me?)
3) That Jesus got physically exhausted too (phew, I'm not alone!)
4) That I can get through any situation (with confidence)
4) And that God really, really loves me (the best news!)

So if you don't have the answer, you're having a bad day with your kids, you're in the midst of a difficult situation, your marriage is in turmoil, or you just want some encouragement. . .you will find exactly what you need in scripture.

Whether it be a bible in your hand or a bible online, decide to look to God for help and guidance in all of your situations.  Seek and you will find. . .enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment