Saturday, December 4

Plan, Prepare, Then God

This is a huge day for The Experience Ministry team!  The Miracle Concert is tonight.  We are expecting over 2300 people to come, and we have been preparing the details for over 8 months.  It has required commitment and many hours of behind the scenes planning. Now I am not saying any of this to imply how great WE are, but I am saying this to show how great GOD is.

The planning team for The Miracle Concert has involved 5 unique Christian organizations from our region, and from the beginning we decided that the only reason for this event was to glorify God.  Period.  So we use our ideas and talents and giftings to put on the best event possible, but in the long run it all goes back to God. . .for even giving us the ideas and talents and giftings.  It is all for Him.  It is all about Him.  And it is all because of Him. 

So as I get ready to leave, I keep reminding myself that what I can imagine this night to be cannot compare to what God already has in store. . .I am ready. . .for Him to do exceedingly and abundantly above anything I can ask or imagine.  He truly gets the glory. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment