Monday, May 9

YAY...I'm Back from the Dead!!!

HEEELLLLOOOOO again!! I know I have been gone for awhile, but I am back again among the living and breathing and functioning people in the world! Wowwee has it been a crazy couple of months in the life of my family personally and also in our church family.


As of April 2011, our entire ministry team took a leap of faith and moved into a new facility, now called The Experience Center. In six weeks time we completely renovated a 15,000 square foot portion of a former furniture building and created a state-of-the-art theater, cafe, and kids facility with a teen center to follow soon.


To say it mildly...IT HAS BEEN NUTSOOOO (guess that's not really mild, huh?!)! But God has positioned and enabled and provided for us in so many amazing ways, and we continue to scratch our heads in wonder of His provision and blessings and His timely fashion.


So I am glad to be back in blogger-world and am so ready to share the exciting things that are happening and encourage you on your journey...BTW, you may be wondering, "What does "I love Happy Hour" have to do with this post?" 'Happy Hour' is the name of our weekly Sunday night experiences...when we can make Jesus the most exciting thing anyone has ever experienced...hence the name!!

1 comment: