Tuesday, May 10

Today It's About Me Time

I am so stoked today! This afternoon I will be meeting up with about 100 pastor's wives and women in ministry from around the country...we are all going to connect at "Armed and Dangerous", a 3-day retreat just for the gals!!

Yesterday I was in Walmart and was getting butterflies just thinking about being at the retreat and kept laughing at how silly I felt...it was kind of like the same feeling I had before Christmas Day as a little girl...that excitement and anticipation of knowing that I was going to get something great but not sure of exactly what! Yeah, I did say "get" this time...what I AM GOING TO GET!!! It's a little strange for me to think like this, however I'm looking at this trip as a gift from my father, God, to me, his daughter.

So I am planning to laugh a lot. I plan to connect with as many women as I can. I plan to listen and gain from the experiences of others. I plan to learn and be open to new things. I plan to eat good food and rest when I can. And I plan to seek God for His real purpose for me being in Nashville this week. Ultimately, I plan to bask in the gift of "me time".  Ahhh...just the sound of it...soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment