Monday, February 21

FINALLY!..YOU CAN MAKE A COMMENT!

Well, as of yesterday, I was thankfully made aware that the majority of the population in cyberland could not leave a comment on my blog..uggh!   And I am posting today to let you know that I believe the problem is solved...yay!!
Sooooo if you would, please, please leave a comment in the box below to make sure that I have this little dilemma rectified...I truly appreciate and value your input; I really do.




I LOVE to hear from you and know your thoughts on my posts. It makes the world of difference to me knowing that God is using me to make a difference in you. Thanks and big hugs to you my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it works! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you are making a difference in me! You are a great person. - Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. got it today......yaaaaay!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    I appreciate that so much!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete