Monday, February 28

A Tribute to My She-Friends

Wow-wie do I have some really incredible friends in my life!  Are you experiencing this same thing?  Well I wrote a little  tribute to all of those amazing she-friends in our lives...I think it'll have a familiar ring...


...She knows what I am going through. She sits down and sends me a card. She picks up the phone and calls me. She spends time with me in conversation.  She talks. She listens. She shares. She can hear what I am saying. She laughs when I laugh. She cries when I cry. She tells me she cares. She is compassionate. She encourages. She completely understands me. She knows my quirks. She holds me accountable. She loves me for who I am. She stops her life and lends her shoulder when I am hurting. She supports my passions. She is patient when I rant and rave. She is an encourager and inspires me. She loves me despite my flaws. She makes my world a better place. She is wonderful. She is my friend. 

3 comments:

  1. I have a really good friend who this reminds me of so I might share it if I can. Thanks for posting this Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me how blessed I am to have friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to know that God has given us the gift of friendship!

    ReplyDelete